Fraser Island Explorer Premium Day Tour
- Duration: 1 Days (approx.)
- Location: River Heads
- Product code: FRASERPREMIUM
World heritage listed Fraser Island is waiting for you to explore its many picturesque beauty spots on a 4WD adventure.
FRASER ISLAND EXPLORER PREMIUM DAY TOUR
FARES: Adult Child (4 - 14yrs)
$240 $188 from 1 July 2018
TOUR TIME: Approx 7.00am to 6.00pm
- Your adventure begins with a courtesy pickup from your tourist accommodation
- A 30 minute barge cruise across the Great Sandy Straits waterways to Fraser Island, watch out for dolphins and dugongs.
- Drive along the sand tracks through ancient lush rainforests to CENTRAL STATION, a former forestry camp.
- Walk along the boardwalk of WANGGOOLBA CREEK, known as the invisible creek due to its crystal clear waters
- Take a swim in the crystal clear waters of LAKE MACKENZIE or just relax on its white sandy beaches.
- Travel up famous 75 MILE BEACH to see the burst of colours of the sand cliffs known as the PINNACLES
- Stop for a swim in ELI CREEK as it flows swiftly through the dunes or take a walk around its banks
- Visit the MAHENO SHIPWRECK and learn about its troubled past and how it ended up on Fraser beach
- Sunset Drinks at Kingfisher Bay Resort before your return barge to Hervey Bay
- Pick up and drop off from accommodation in Hervey Bay
- National Park fees & transfers (includes return ferry)
- Tour bus – maximum 18 GUESTS
- Air conditioned 4x4 tour bus with panoramic windows
- Experienced and friendly guide
- Meals & Beverages - Morning Tea
- A la carte set menu at Eurong Beach Resort - choose from open steak or vege burgers, fish of the day served with a crisp garden salad and golden potato fries, grilled mushroom salad, pasta carbonara or ranch chicken salad served at your table with complimentary barista coffee, beer, wine, orange juice or soft drink. Kids can choose from chicken nugget and chips or fish and chips.S
- Sunset drinks at Kingfisher Bay Resort prior to returning to Hervey Bay
- Multi-lingual MP3 players available on request
WHAT TO BRING: your camera, swimsuit, towel, flat walking shoes, sunscreen, insect repellent, hat, jacket, sunglasses, water bottle, money for refreshments and souvenirs etc.
You must provide car seat/capsule for any child travelling with you from 0 - 6 years.
SCENIC PLANE FLIGHTS: over the island are available for approximately $100 (cash only), please ask you tour guide for further information.
TO BOOK or ENQUIRE: Phone us on 1800 642 544 or 07 4125 5131 or RIGHT HERE ON LINE.