Fraser Island Hummer Day Tour
- Duration: 1 Days (approx.)
- Location: Urangan, Queensland
- Product code: FRASERHUMMER
YOUR FRASER ISLAND HUMMER TOUR:
FARES: Adult - $295, Child - $238 (0 - 14yrs)
TOUR TIME: Approx 7.30am to 6.00pm
- Drive along the sand tracks through ancient lush rainforests to CENTRAL STATION, a former forestry camp.
- Walk along the boardwalk of WANGGOOLBA CREEK, known as the invisible creek due to its crystal clear waters
- Take a swim in the crystal clear waters of LAKE MCKENZIE or just relax on its white sandy beaches.
- Travel up famous 75 MILE BEACH to see the burst of colours of the sand cliffs known as the PINNACLES
- Stop for a swim in ELI CREEK as it flows swiftly through the dunes or take a walk around its banks
- Visit the MAHENO SHIPWRECK and learn about its troubled past and how it ended up on Fraser beach
- Pick up and drop off from accommodation in Hervey Bay
- National Park fees & transfers (includes return ferry)
- Guaranteed small group size – maximum 4 guests per tour
- Experienced and friendly guide
- Meals and beverages - Morning tea: muffin bar, tea & coffee, Lunch: individual picnic hampers with gourmet roll, fruit salad, our signature Hummer rock candy, red wine, white wine, beer, soft drink or juice. Afternoon tea: champagne, strawberries & chocolate truffles
- Bottled water available throughout the day.
WHAT TO BRING: your camera, swimsuit, towel, flat walking shoes, sunscreen, insect repellent, hat, jacket, polaroid sunglasses, water bottle,
You must provide car seat/capsule for any child travelling with you from 0 - 5 years.
TO BOOK or ENQUIRE: Phone us on 1800 642 544 or 07 4125 5131 or RIGHT HERE ON LINE.