Fraser Island Hummer Day Tour
- Duration: 1 Days (approx.)
- Location: Urangan, Queensland
- Product code: FRASERHUMMER
YOUR FRASER ISLAND HUMMER TOUR:
FARES: Adult - $320, Child - $260 (0 - 14yrs)
TOUR TIME: Approx 7.30am to 6.00pm
- Drive along the sand tracks through ancient lush rainforests to CENTRAL STATION, a former forestry camp.
- Walk along the boardwalk of WANGGOOLBA CREEK, known as the invisible creek due to its crystal clear waters
- Take a swim in the crystal clear waters of LAKE MCKENZIE or just relax on its white sandy beaches.
- Travel up famous 75 MILE BEACH to see the burst of colours of the sand cliffs known as the PINNACLES
- Stop for a swim in ELI CREEK as it flows swiftly through the dunes or take a walk around its banks
- Visit the MAHENO SHIPWRECK and learn about its troubled past and how it ended up on Fraser beach
- Pick up and drop off from accommodation in Hervey Bay
- National Park fees & transfers (includes return ferry)
- Guaranteed small group size – maximum 4 guests per tour
- Experienced and friendly guide
- Meals and beverages - Morning tea: muffin bar, tea & coffee, Lunch: individual picnic hampers with gourmet roll, fruit salad, our signature Hummer rock candy, red wine, white wine, beer, soft drink or juice. Afternoon tea: champagne, strawberries & chocolate truffles
- Bottled water available throughout the day.
WHAT TO BRING: your camera, swimsuit, towel, flat walking shoes, sunscreen, insect repellent, hat, jacket, polaroid sunglasses, water bottle,
You must provide car seat/capsule for any child travelling with you from 0 - 5 years.
TO BOOK or ENQUIRE: Phone us on 1800 642 544 or 07 4125 5131 or RIGHT HERE ON LINE.
T & C's
Cancellations within 48 hours of tour departure and failure to board on tour date will incur 100% non-refundable cancellation fee. Cancellations outside of this time will incur a $50 admin fee. Please note Non-utilised components of the tour are not refundable. Transfers to another tour date are not allowed 48 hours prior to travel/departure unless at management discretion. Fraser Experience Tours reserve the right to operate substitute vehicle, food and drinks, and amend tour itinerary without prior notification. Minimum passenger numbers apply. Travellers need to be independently mobile to access and disembark the 4WD vehicles and all tour sites visited