Eco Marine Tour - Snorkel, Swim, Explore on this Glass Bottom Boat Tour - $120 Adult
- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Hervey Bay, QLD
- Product code: Eco Marine Tour
Jump aboard the MILBI for a leisurely guided ecotour through the calm, clear waters of the Great Sandy Marine Park. The boat is totally family friendly and you can even view the coral gardens from the comfort of the boat through the glass bottom windows.
Absorb the Aboriginal culture of the local Butchulla people of the region.
Time is afforded to explore Round Island. The boat may even pay a visit to the spectacular Pelican Banks, famous for its crystal clear waters which are perfect for swimming or just relaxing on the white, sandy shores.
Tour: 10.30am to 2.30pm
If snorkelling please meet at office at Shop 6, Great Sandy Straits Marina (next to cafe) @ 10.00am
- Snorkel Equipment supplied
- Lunch on Round Island (Healthy lunch, tea, coffee and biscuits)
- Floating device if required
- Thermal shirt for the winter months available for hire at office for a minimal cost
Departs: Great Sandy Straits Marina, boarding 15 minutes prior to departure
Tour operated by Hervey Bay Eco Marine Tours aboard the vessel MILBI.
What to Bring: Towel, sunscreen
Whilst it is our aim to offer you the best marine excursion possible, please note that our Turtle Discovery Eco Tour inclusions may vary slightly to optimize the most favourable weather conditions for your comfort.