Lady Elliot Island Day Tour ex Hervey Bay
- Duration: 1 Days (approx.)
- Product code: LEDAY
Tours Depart Daily from Hervey Bay
FARES: Adult: $429.00 Child (3 - 12yrs): $279.00 (30/03/2018 - 31/03/2019)
Did you know you can access the beautiful Great Barrier Reef from Hervey Bay? Only a short 40 minute flight and you are transported to a beautiful marine environment like no other. White sandy beaches surround a resort nestled out in the middle of nowhere.
Lady Elliot Island is a true coral atoll located at the southernmost tip of the Great Barrier Reef. This island is regarded as having some of the best snorkelling and diving in Australia and is famous for its pristine waters, often exceeding 25 metres visibility. It’s unspoilt coral reef and abundance of spectacular marine life, including turtles and manta rays makes Lady Elliot Island a destination not to be missed. Don’t miss this unique opportunity to see the reef both from the air and below the water. You may even see a whale or two!!
Lady Elliot Day Tour includes:
- Return scenic flights ex Hervey Bay
- 6 -7 hours to explore the island and Reef
- Buffet lunch (hot & cold buffet), vegetarian available
- Snorkel equipment for the day (mask, snorkel, fins)
- Combined Glass Bottom Boat Tour/Guided Boat Snorkel
- Guided reef walk (subject to tide)
- Fish Feeding
- Full use of resort facilities
- Use of day guest facilities (showers, towels & reef walking shoes)
- Environmental Management Charge
WHAT TO BRING: Hat, Sunscreen,
Camera, Swimmers, Personal Items
- Reef walking shoes/crocs are highly recommended, if you do not have any we have some on the Island for guests to borrow
- Lockers available for hire
- All activities are subject to weather and tide conditions
Wetsuits available for hire ($15 per day if required)
Flight departs Hervey Bay Airport 8:10am - Arrives Lady Elliot Island 8:50am
Flight departs Lady Elliot Island 4:00pm - Arrives Hervey Bay Airport 4:40pm
Departs daily. Check-in at Hervey Bay Airport 30 minutes prior to departure
Cabin Baggage: Small personal items totalling up to a maximum of 2kg are able to be carried on board. These items must be able to be carried on the lap.
There are no overhead lockers and there is no stowage facility under the seats. These items may include: Handbag/Purse | Tablet or laptop in thin case | Camera | Coat/Wrap
Hervey Bay Airport Parking: Approx $14.00 per day.
TO BOOK or ENQUIRE: Phone us on 1800 642 544 or 07 4125 5131 or RIGHT HERE ON LINE.
Terms and Conditions for Lady Elliot Island Day Tour ex Hervey Bay
• Lady Elliot Island cancellation policy: 100% cancellation fee applies if the booking is cancelled after 4.00pm the day prior to travel. 50%
cancellation fee applies if the booking is cancelled before 4.00pm the day prior to travel. Tour date may be changed up to 5 days prior to travel
subject to availability. Day guests, please be aware that Lady Elliot Island cannot be responsible for the weather. Should weather conditions
result in cancellation of the tour, you will be able to transfer your trip to another date at no additional cost. If your travel plans do not allow you to
postpone, a full refund will be issued. Please note that weather conditions may vary whilst on the Island and result in cancellation of water
activities. Once the day trip has commenced no refund will be issued