Fraser Island Exclusive Day Tour
- Duration: 1 Days (approx.)
- Location: Urangan, Qld
- Product code: SUNROVERFRASER
YOUR EXCLUSIVE FRASER DAY TOUR:
TOUR TIME: Approx 7.30am to 6.00pmFARE - $260 Adult, $230 Child (6 - 14yrs)
Note this tour is not suitable for children under 6 years of age.
- Drive along the sand tracks through ancient lush rainforests to CENTRAL STATION, a former forestry camp
- Walk along the boardwalk of WANGGOOLBA CREEK, known as the invisible creek due to its crystal clear waters
- Stop at LAKE MCKENZIE with its dazzling white sands and clear blue waters for a refreshing swim and photos
- Travel up famous 75 MILE BEACH to see the burst of colours of the sand cliffs known as the PINNACLES
- Stop for a swim in ELI CREEK as it flows swiftly through the dunes or take a walk around its banks
- Visit the MAHENO SHIPWRECK and learn about its troubled past and how it ended up on Fraser beach
PLUS THE ONLY ONE DAY TOUR TO VISIT
- Climb up INDIAN HEAD, the most eastern coastal headland for a spectacular outlook over the ocean. This is tide and weather dependent, Lake Birrabeen is an alternate option if Indian Head is not accessible
- Pick up and drop off from tourist accommodation in Hervey Bay
- National Park fees & transfers (includes return ferry)
- Guaranteed small group size – maximum 7 guests per tour
- Modern Air conditioned 4WD Vehicles
- Experienced and friendly guide
- Meals and beverages - Morning tea: water, tea, coffee, cheese & fruit platter
- Lunch: Picnic lunch with cold cut meats, fresh bread rolls, salads, soft drink, beer & champagne
- Vegetarians,gluten free and other dietary requirements are catered for - please advise at time of booking
WHAT TO BRING: your camera, swimsuit, towel, flat walking shoes, sunscreen, hat,
jacket, insect repellent, sunglasses, water bottle, money for souvenirs etc.
NOTE: This is an off road 4WD tour and track conditions can be rough and bouncy at various times of the year on Fraser Island. We recommend you consult your doctor if you have a pre-existing medical condition (back pain, pregnancy, motion sickness, etc) that may be affected by this.
TO BOOK or ENQUIRE: Phone us on 1800 642 544 or 07 4125 5131 or RIGHT HERE ON LINE.