Fraser Island Fantastic Day Tour
- Duration: 1 Days (approx.)
- Location: Hervey Bay, QLD
- Product code: FIFDT
YOUR FRASER ISLAND HUMMER TOUR:
FARES: Adult - $265, Child - $225 (0 - 14yrs)
You must provide car seat/capsule for any child travelling with you from 0 - 7 years.
TOUR TIME: Approx 7.30am to 6.00pm
- Drive along the sand tracks through ancient lush rainforests to CENTRAL STATION, a former forestry camp.
- Walk along the boardwalk of WANGGOOLBA CREEK, known as the invisible creek due to its crystal clear waters
- Take a swim in the crystal clear waters of LAKE MCKENZIE or just relax on its white sandy beaches.
- Travel up famous 75 MILE BEACH to see the burst of colours of the sand cliffs known as the PINNACLES
- Stop for a swim in ELI CREEK as it flows swiftly through the dunes or take a walk around its banks
- Visit the MAHENO SHIPWRECK and learn about its troubled past and how it ended up on Fraser beach
- Pick up and drop off from accommodation in Hervey Bay OR Whale Bay Marina, Urangan (free parking) OR meet the tour at River Heads near Barge crossing site.
- National Park fees & transfers (includes return ferry)
- Guaranteed small group size – maximum 6 guests per tour
- Experienced and friendly guide
- Meals and beverages - Morning and afternoon tea, picnic lunch
- Bottled water, juice, soft drinks, alcohol (limited)
Vegetarian, allergies and other dietary requirements catered for, let us know at time of booking
WHAT TO BRING: your camera, swimsuit, towel, comfortable footwear, sunscreen, insect repellent, hat, jacket, polaroid sunglasses, water bottle,
NOTE: This is an off road 4WD tour and track conditions can be rough and bouncy at various times of the year on Fraser Island. We recommend you consult your doctor if you have a pre-existing medical condition (back pain, pregnancy, motion sickness, etc) that may be affected by this.