Spirit Whale Watch + Fraser Experience Day Tour
- 天數: 2 天 (左右)
- 位置: Urangan, Qld
- 产品编号: WW+FRASEREXPERIENCE
Why not visit world heritage listed Fraser Island and explore its many picturesque beauty spots and of course you can't miss seeing the spectacular humpback whales of Hervey Bay. Do both and SAVE!
These tours can be taken on any day and in any order you wish, subject to availability. Please note accommodation is not included in fare. Each tour returns to Hervey Bay on completion of experience.
FARES from 1st August 2021 (fares a little bit cheaper in July)
1/2 DAY WHALE WATCH CRUISE + FRASER ISLAND EXPERIENCE DAY TOUR
Fares for full day Fraser Island tour plus AM whale watch 8.30am to 1.00pm
Adult - $350, Senior (65+) - $340, Student (15-17yrs) - $340, Child (4-14yrs) - $220, Family (2a + 2ch) - $1045
Fares for full day Fraser Island Tour plus PM Whale Watch 1.30pm to 5.30pm
Adult - $340, Senior (65+) - $330, Student (15-17yrs) - $330, Child (4-14yrs) - $220, Family (2a + 2ch) - $1025
Please note this Fraser Island tour is not suitable for Children 4 years and under.
YOUR FRASER EXPERIENCE DAY TOUR: ( NORMAL FARE - From $240 Adult, $165 Child )
TOUR TIME: Approx 7.30am to 6.00pm
- Drive along the sand tracks through ancient lush rainforests to CENTRAL STATION, a former forestry camp
- Walk along the boardwalk of WANGGOOLBA CREEK, known as the invisible creek due to its crystal clear waters
- Stop at LAKE MCKENZIE with its dazzling white sands and clear blue waters for a refreshing swim and photos
- Travel up famous 75 MILE BEACH to see the burst of colours of the sand cliffs known as the PINNACLES
- Stop for a swim in ELI CREEK as it flows swiftly through the dunes or take a walk around its banks
- Visit the MAHENO SHIPWRECK and learn about its troubled past and how it ended up on Fraser beach
- Pick up and drop off from accommodation in Hervey Bay
- National Park fees & transfers (includes return ferry)
- Guaranteed small group size – maximum 17 guests per tour
- Air conditioned 4x4 tour bus with panoramic windows
- Experienced and friendly guide
- Meals and beverages - Morning tea: tea, coffee, cakes, biscuits, Lunch: Picnic lunch with cold cut meats, rolls, wraps, salads and soft drink, Afternoon tea: Fresh Fruit
- Bottled water provided throughout the day.
WHAT TO BRING: your camera, swimsuit, towel, flat walking shoes, sunscreen, hat, jacket, polaroid sunglasses, insect repellent, water bottle, money for drinks and refreshments at the bakery (or bring your own morning and afternoon tea) and souvenirs etc.
YOUR HALF DAY WHALE WATCH CRUISE: ( NORMAL FARE - 1/2 Day from $110 Adult, $65 Child)
AM Cruise 8.30am to 1.00pm or PM Cruise 1.30pm to 5.30pm, Complimentary MORNING OR AFTERNOON TEA
Tour time is approximate as sometimes the whales just don't let us leave them.
YOUR WHALE WATCH INCLUDES:
- Courtesy transfers between Hervey Bay tourist accommodation and marina
- Expert commentary on the whales and features of Fraser Island
- Guaranteed sightings (10/8/21 - 10/10/21) or free return cruise
- 5 viewing decks spread over 4 levels allowing you to move around at your leisure
- Hydrophone equipped to listen to the whales singing
- Largest Underwater Viewing Rooms with windows to spy the whales underwater
- Our fast boat means you get maximum time to spend with the whales, less travelling
- Kids activities including colouring-in, toys, activity booklet etc
- Extra comfortable, luxurious and stable catamaran
- 32 Years family owned and operated whale watching business
- FREE WiFi
- Friendly and inviting atmosphere suitable for all ages
- Whole lot of fun
WHAT TO BRING: Your camera, sunscreen, hat, jacket, wear flat shoes, polaroid sunglasses, money for drinks and souvenirs etc. We are a licenced vessel.
DEPARTURE POINT: Whale Bay Marina, Buccaneer Drive, Urangan Harbour, Boarding 15 minutes prior to departure
TO BOOK or ENQUIRE: Phone us on 1800 642 544 or 07 4125 5131 or RIGHT HERE ON LINE.