Spirit Whale Watch + Fraser Premium Day Tour
- Duration: 2 Days (approx.)
- Product code: WW+FRASERPREMIUM
Why not visit world heritage listed Fraser Island and explore its many picturesque beauty spots and of course you can't miss seeing the spectacular humpback whales of Hervey Bay. Do both and SAVE!
These tours can be taken on any day and in any order you wish, subject to availability. Please note accommodation is not included in fare. Each tour returns to Hervey Bay on completion of experience.
WHALE WATCH CRUISE + FRASER ISLAND PREMIUM TOUR
Adult - $320, Concession - $315, Child - $238 14 July to 27 October 2018
FARES: Child ages 4 - 14 years inclusive, Infant ages 0 - 3 years inclusive - free of charge
Please note you will be required to supply your own childs car seat/ capsule when children aged 0 - 6yrs
YOUR FRASER EXPLORER PREMIUM DAY TOUR INCLUDES: ( NORMAL FARE - $240 Adult, $188 Child )
TOUR TIME: Approx 7.00am to 6.00pm
- Your adventure begins with a courtesy pickup from your tourist accommodation
- A 30 minute barge cruise across the Great Sandy Strait to Fraser Island, watch out for dolphins and dugongs.
- Drive along the sand tracks through ancient lush rainforests to CENTRAL STATION, a former forestry camp.
- Walk along the boardwalk of WANGGOOLBA CREEK, known as the invisible creek due to its crystal clear waters
- Take a swim in the crystal clear waters of LAKE MACKENZIE or just relax on its white sandy beaches.
- Travel up famous 75 MILE BEACH to see the burst of colours of the sand cliffs known as the PINNACLES
- Stop for a swim in ELI CREEK as it flows swiftly through the dunes or take a walk around its banks
- Visit the MAHENO SHIPWRECK and learn about its troubled past and how it ended up on Fraser beach
- Pick up and drop off from accommodation in Hervey Bay
- National Park fees & transfers (includes return ferry)
- Tour bus – maximum 18 GUESTS
- Air conditioned 4x4 tour bus with panoramic windows
- Experienced and friendly guide
- Meals & Beverages - Morning Tea
- A la carte set menu at Eurong Beach Resort - choose from open steak or vege burgers, fish of the day served with a crisp garden salad and golden potato fries, grilled mushroom salad, pasta carbonara or ranch chicken salad served at your table with complimentary barista coffee, beer, wine, orange juice or soft drink. Kids can choose from chicken nugget and chips or fish and chips.
- Sunset Drinks at Kingfisher Bay Resort before return transfer to Hervey Bay
WHAT TO BRING: your camera, swimsuit, towel, flat walking shoes, sunscreen, hat, jacket, polaroid sunglasses, water bottle, money for drinks and refreshments at the bakery (or bring your own morning and afternoon tea) and souvenirs etc.
You must provide car seat/capsule for any child travelling with you from 0 - 6 years.
SCENIC PLANE FLIGHTS: over the island are available for approximately $100 (cash only), please ask you tour guide for further information.
YOUR WHALE WATCH CRUISE: ( NORMAL FARE - $100 Adult, $60 Child )
1/2 Day Whale Watch AM Cruise 8.30am to 1.00pm OR PM Cruise 1.30pm to 5.30pm
Note tour time is approximate as sometimes the whales just don't let us leave them.
DEPARTURE POINT: Whale Bay Marina, Buccaneer Drive, Urangan Harbour, Boarding is 15 minutes prior to departure
- Courtesy transfers between tourist accommodation and marina
- Expert commentary on the whales and features of Fraser Island
- Guaranteed sightings or full refund (10/8/ - 10/10) or free return cruise outside these dates
- 5 viewing decks spread over 4 levels allowing you to move around at your leisure
- Hydrophone equipped to listen to the whales singing
- Largest Underwater Viewing Rooms with windows to spy the whales underwater
- Whale / Dolphin Cameras – for action between the hull of the boat relayed live to to onboard tv
- Our fast boat means you get maximum time to spend with the whales, less travelling
- Kids activities including colouring-in, toys, activity booklet etc
- Extra comfortable, luxurious and stable catamaran
- 28 Years family owned and operated whale watching business
- FREE souvenir whale DVD
- FREE WiFi
- Friendly and inviting atmosphere suitable for all ages
- Whole lot of fun
WHAT TO BRING: Your camera, sunscreen, hat, jacket, wear flat shoes, polaroid sunglasses, money for drinks and souvenirs etc. We are a licenced vessel.
TO BOOK or ENQUIRE: Phone us on 1800 642 544 or 07 4125 5131 or RIGHT HERE ON LINE.