Spirit Whale Watch + Fraser Explorer Day Tour
- Duration: 2 Days (approx.)
- Product code: WW+EXPLORER
These tours can be taken on any day and in any order you wish, subject to availability. Please note accommodation is not included in fare. Each tour returns to Hervey Bay on completion of experience.
WHALE WATCH CRUISE + FRASER EXPLORER DAY TOUR
Adult - $320, Concession - $315, Child - $209 - 18 July to 24 October 2020
FARES: Child ages 4 - 14 years inclusive, Infant ages 0 - 3 years inclusive
You must provide car seat/capsule for any child travelling with you from 0 - 6 years.
YOUR FRASER EXPLORER DAY TOUR: ( NORMAL FARE: $199 Adult, $119 Child )
TOUR TIME: Approx 7.30am to 6.00pm
- Your adventure begins with a courtesy pickup from your tourist accommodation
- A 30 minute barge cruise across the Great Sandy Strait to Fraser Island, watch out for dolphins and dugongs.
- Drive along the sand tracks through ancient lush rainforests to CENTRAL STATION, a former forestry camp.
- Walk along the boardwalk of WANGGOOLBA CREEK, known as the invisible creek due to its crystal clear waters.
- Travel up famous 75 MILE BEACH to see the burst of colours of the sands of the PINNACLES.
- Stop for a swim in ELI CREEK as it flows swiftly through the dunes or take a walk around its banks
- LAKE MACKENZIE is Fraser’s most beautiful fresh water lake. Take a swim in the crystal clear waters or just relax on its white sandy beaches.
- Visit the MAHENO SHIPWRECK and learn about its troubled past and how it ended up on Fraser beach
- National Park fees & transfers (includes return ferry)
- Air conditioned 4x4 tour bus with panoramic windows and seatbelts
- A fun day with an experienced and friendly guide
- Meals - Lunch at EURONG BEACH RESORT
- Coach capacity - 40 Guests maximum
WHAT TO BRING: your camera, swimsuit, towel, flat walking shoes, sunscreen, hat, jacket, polaroid sunglasses, water bottle, money for drinks and refreshments available at the bakery (or bring your own morning and afternoon tea) and souvenirs etc.
SCENIC PLANE FLIGHTS: over the island are available for approximately $110 per person (cash only), please ask you tour guide for further information.
YOUR WHALE WATCH CRUISE: ( NORMAL FARE - $100 Adult, $60 Child )
1/2 Day Whale Watch AM Cruise 8.30am to 1.00pm OR PM Cruise 1.30pm to 5.30pm, Complimentary MORNING OR AFTERNOON TEA
Note tour time is approximate as sometimes the whales just don't let us leave them.
- Courtesy transfers between tourist accommodation and marina
- Expert commentary on the whales and features of Fraser Island
- Guaranteed sightings or full refund (10/8/ - 10/10) or free return cruise outside these dates
- 5 viewing decks spread over 4 levels allowing you to move around at your leisure
- Hydrophone equipped to listen to the whales singing
- Largest Underwater Viewing Rooms with windows to spy the whales underwater
- Whale / Dolphin Cameras – for action between the hull of the boat relayed live to to onboard tv
- Our fast boat means you get maximum time to spend with the whales, less travelling
- Kids activities including colouring-in, toys, activity booklet etc
- Extra comfortable, luxurious and stable catamaran
- 32 Years family owned and operated whale watching business
- FREE WiFi
- Friendly and inviting atmosphere suitable for all ages
- Whole lot of fun
WHAT TO BRING: Your camera, sunscreen, hat, jacket, wear flat shoes, polaroid sunglasses, money for drinks and souvenirs etc. We are a licenced vessel.
TO BOOK or ENQUIRE: Phone us on 1800 642 544 or 07 4125 5131 or RIGHT HERE ON LINE.