Spirit Whale Watch + Unique Day Tour
- Duration: 2 Days (approx.)
- Product code: WW+UNIQUEFRASER
Why not visit world heritage listed Fraser Island and explore its many picturesque beauty spots and of course you can't miss seeing the spectacular
humpback whales of Hervey Bay. Do both and SAVE!
These tours can be taken on any day and in any order you wish, subject to availability. Please note accommodation is not included in fare.
Each tour returns to Hervey Bay on completion of experience.
WHALES WATCH CRUISE + FRASER ISLAND DAY TOUR
Adult - $320, Concession - $315, Child - $240Child ages 4 - 14 years inclusive, this tour is not suitable for children under 4 years of age
YOUR UNIQUE FRASER DAY TOUR: ( NORMAL FARE - $235 Adult, $190 Child )
TOUR TIME: Approx 7.30am to 6.00pm
- Drive along the sand tracks through ancient lush rainforests to CENTRAL STATION, a former forestry camp
- Walk along the boardwalk of WANGGOOLBA CREEK, known as the invisible creek due to its crystal clear waters
- Stop at LAKE MCKENZIE with its dazzling white sands and clear blue waters for a refreshing swim and photos
- Travel up famous 75 MILE BEACH to see the burst of colours of the sand cliffs known as the PINNACLES
- Stop for a swim in ELI CREEK as it flows swiftly through the dunes or take a walk around its banks
- Visit the MAHENO SHIPWRECK and learn about its troubled past and how it ended up on Fraser beach
PLUS THE ONLY ONE DAY TOUR TO VISIT
- Climb up INDIAN HEAD, the most eastern coastal headland for a spectacular outlook over the ocean
- Swim amongst the bubbles of the CHAMPAGNE POOLS or relax in one of the other tranquil swimming holes
- Pick up and drop off from accommodation in Hervey Bay
- National Park fees & transfers (includes return ferry)
- Guaranteed small group size – maximum 7 guests per tour
- Modern Air conditioned 4WD Vehicles
- Experienced and friendly guide
- Meals and beverages - Morning tea: tea, coffee, lamingtons, cheese & fruit platter
- Lunch: Picnic lunch with cold cut meats, fresh bread rolls, salads, soft drink, beer & champagne
- Vegetarians,gluten free and other dietary requirements are catered for - please advise at time of booking
WHAT TO BRING: your camera, swimsuit, towel, flat walking shoes, sunscreen, hat,
jacket, polaroid sunglasses, water bottle, money for souvenirs etc.
YOUR WHALE WATCH CRUISE: ( NORMAL FARE - $100 Adult, $60 Child)
Whale Watch Morning Cruise 8.30am to 1.00pm OR Afternoon Cruise 1.30pm to 5.30pm
Note tour time is approximate as sometimes the whales just don't let us leave them.
DEPARTURE POINT: Whale Bay Marina, Buccaneer Drive, Urangan Harbour, Boarding 8.15am and 1.15pm
- Courtesy transfers between tourist accommodation and marina
- Expert commentary on the whales and features of Fraser Island
- FREE souvenir whale DVD
- FREE WiFi
- Guaranteed sightings or full refund (10/8/ - 10/10) or free return cruise outside these dates
- 5 viewing decks spread over 4 levels allowing you to move around at your leisure
- Hydrophone equipped to listen to the whales singing
- Largest Underwater Viewing Rooms with windows to spy the whales underwater
- Whale / Dolphin Cameras – for action between the hull of the boat relayed live to onboard tv
- Our fast boat means you get maximum time to spend with the whales, less travelling
- Kids activities including colouring-in, toys, activity booklet etc
- Extra comfortable, luxurious and stable catamaran
- 30 Years family owned and operated whale watching business
- Friendly and inviting atmosphere suitable for all ages
- Whole lot of fun
WHAT TO BRING: Your camera, sunscreen, hat, jacket, wear flat shoes, polaroid
sunglasses, money for drinks and souvenirs etc. We are a licenced vessel.
TO BOOK or ENQUIRE: Phone us on 1800 642 544 or 07 4125 5131 or RIGHT HERE ON LINE.