Fraser Island Experience Day Tour
- Duration: 1 Days (approx.)
- Location: River Heads, Queensland
- Product code: FRASEREXPERIENCE
Why not visit world heritage listed Fraser Island and explore its many picturesque beauty spots. Its a great day out amongst nature.
Fare: Adult $198, Child $140 (4-14yrs), Family (2a +2ch) $650 23 April to 31 July 2019
Peak: Adult $213, Child $150 (4-14yrs), Family (2a + 2ch) $675 1 April to 22 April 2019
(Please note this Fraser Island tour is not suitable for Children 4 years and under)
YOUR FRASER EXPERIENCE DAY TOUR:
TOUR TIME: Approx 7.30am to 6.00pm
- Drive along the sand tracks through ancient lush rainforests to CENTRAL STATION, a former forestry camp
- Walk along the boardwalk of WANGGOOLBA CREEK, known as the invisible creek due to its crystal clear waters
- Stop at LAKE MCKENZIE with its dazzling white sands and clear blue waters for a refreshing swim and photos
- Travel up famous 75 MILE BEACH to see the burst of colours of the sand cliffs known as the PINNACLES
- Stop for a swim in ELI CREEK as it flows swiftly through the dunes or take a walk around its banks
- Visit the MAHENO SHIPWRECK and learn about its troubled past and how it ended up on Fraser beach
- Pick up and drop off from accommodation in Hervey Bay
- National Park fees & transfers (includes return ferry)
- Guaranteed small group size – maximum 17 guests per tour
- Air conditioned 4x4 tour bus with panoramic windows
- Experienced and friendly guide
- Meals and beverages - Morning tea: tea, coffee & muffin bars, Lunch: Picnic lunch with cold cut meats, rolls, wraps, salads and soft drink, Afternoon tea: Fresh Fruit
- Bottled water provided throughout the day.
- They cater for vegetarians, allergies and other specialty dietary requirements; just let us know your preferences when booking
WHAT TO BRING: your camera, swimsuit, towel, flat walking shoes, sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, water bottle, insect repellent
This tour can be taken on any day, subject to availability.
TO BOOK or ENQUIRE: Phone us on 1800 642 544 or 07 4125 5131 or RIGHT HERE ON LINE.