Fraser Island Experience Day Tour
- Продолжительность: 1 дн. (прибл.)
- Место встречи: River Heads, Queensland
- Код предложения: FRASEREXPERIENCE
Why not visit world heritage listed Fraser Island and explore its many picturesque beauty spots. Its a great day out amongst nature.
Fares: Adult $255, child $175 (4 - 14yrs), Family (2a + 2ch) - $774
(Please note this Fraser Island tour is not suitable for Children under 4 years old)
YOUR FRASER EXPERIENCE DAY TOUR:
TOUR TIME: Approx 7.30am to 6.00pm
- Drive along the sand tracks through ancient lush rainforests to CENTRAL STATION, a former forestry camp
- Walk along the boardwalk of WANGGOOLBA CREEK, known as the invisible creek due to its crystal clear waters
- Stop at LAKE MCKENZIE with its dazzling white sands and clear blue waters for a refreshing swim and photos
- Travel up famous 75 MILE BEACH to see the burst of colours of the sand cliffs known as the PINNACLES
- Stop for a swim in ELI CREEK as it flows swiftly through the dunes or take a walk around its banks
- Visit the MAHENO SHIPWRECK and learn about its troubled past and how it ended up on Fraser beach
- Pick up and drop off from accommodation in Hervey Bay
- National Park fees & transfers (includes return ferry)
- Guaranteed small group size – maximum 17 guests per tour
- Air conditioned 4x4 tour bus with panoramic windows
- Experienced and friendly guide
- Meals and beverages - Morning tea: tea, coffee & muffin bars, Lunch: Picnic lunch with cold cut meats, rolls, wraps, salads and soft drink, Afternoon tea: Fresh Fruit
- Bottled water provided throughout the day.
- They cater for vegetarians, allergies and other specialty dietary requirements; just let us know your preferences when booking
WHAT TO BRING: your camera, swimsuit, towel, flat walking shoes, sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, water bottle, insect repellent
This tour can be taken on any day, subject to availability.
NOTE: This is an off road 4WD tour and sand track conditions can be rough and bouncy at various times of the year on Fraser Island. We recommend you consult your doctor if you have a pre-existing medical condition (back pain, pregnancy, motion sickness, etc) that may be affected by this.
TO BOOK or ENQUIRE: Phone us on 1800 642 544 or 07 4125 5131 or RIGHT HERE ON LINE.
T & C's
Cancellations within 48 hours of tour departure and/or failure to board on tour date will incur 100% nonrefundable cancellation
fee. Transfers to another tour date are not allowed after 3pm the day prior to travel/departure unless at management discretion.
Tours reserve the right to operate substitute vehicle/boat, food and drinks, and amend tour itinerary without prior
notification. Minimum numbers apply. If Tours are cancelled due to weather conditions an alternate date or proportionate refund will be offered.