Fraser Island Explorer Day Tour
- Duration: 1 Days (approx.)
- Location: River Heads
- Product code: FRASEREXPLORER
FARES: Adult - $239 Child (4 - 14yrs) - $159
YOUR FRASER EXPLORER DAY TOUR:
TOUR TIME: Approx 7.00am to 6.00pm
- Your adventure begins with a courtesy pickup from your tourist accommodation
- A 30 minute barge cruise across the Great Sandy Strait to Fraser Island, watch out for dolphins and dugongs.
- Drive along the sand tracks through ancient lush rainforests to CENTRAL STATION, a former forestry camp.
- Walk along the boardwalk of WANGGOOLBA CREEK, known as the invisible creek due to its crystal clear waters.
- Travel up famous 75 MILE BEACH to see the burst of colours of the sands of the PINNACLES.
- Stop for a swim in ELI CREEK as it flows swiftly through the dunes or take a walk around its banks
- LAKE MACKENZIE is Fraser’s most beautiful fresh water lake. Take a swim in the crystal clear waters or just relax on its white sandy beaches.
- Visit the MAHENO SHIPWRECK and learn about its troubled past and how it ended up on Fraser beach
- National Park fees & transfers (includes return ferry)
- Air conditioned 4x4 tour bus with panoramic windows and seatbelts
- A fun day with an experienced and friendly guide
- Meals - Lunch at EURONG BEACH RESORT
- Coach capacity - 40 Guests maximum
WHAT TO BRING: your camera, swimsuit, towel, flat walking shoes, sunscreen, hat, jacket, sunglasses, water bottle, insect repellent, money for drinks and refreshments available at the bakery (or bring your own morning and afternoon tea) and souvenirs etc.
You must provide car seat/capsule for any child travelling with you from 0 - 5 years.
NOTE: This is an off road 4WD tour and track conditions can be rough and bouncy at various times of the year on Fraser Island. We recommend you consult your doctor if you have a pre-existing medical condition (back pain, pregnancy, motion sickness, etc) that may be affected by this.
SCENIC PLANE FLIGHTS: over the island are available for approximately $100 per person (cash only), please ask you tour guide for further information.
TO BOOK or ENQUIRE: Phone us on 1800 642 544 or 07 4125 5131 or RIGHT HERE ON LINE.