Kingfisher Bay Resort, Fraser Island - Day Visit
- Durata: 1 Giorni (circa)
- Luogo: River Heads, Queensland
- Codice prodotto: FIDA
You don’t need a four-wheel-drive to spend quality time on Fraser Island. With a Day Away, you can literally laze the day away on Fraser’s sheltered western side.
The 'Day Away' package from Hervey Bay includes:
- Check-in at Kingfisher Mainland Reception at River Heads Shopping Village, Ariadne St @ 8.20am
- Day use of the resort facilities including the swimming pools, self-guided walking trails and our tennis and volleyball courts.
- Join a ranger-guided resort morning walk (check our What's On Guide for times and activities).
- A delicious deckside LUNCH overlooking our inviting swimming pools.
- We can arrange to pick you up and drop off from your tourist accommodation in Hervey Bay for just $10 per person.
What to expect:
Your 'Day Away' starts with your scenic cruise across the Great Sandy Strait (ferry departs at 0900) – and you can pick your return time at 2pm or 5pm. On arrival you'll be met by a Kingfisher Bay Resort Ranger who will explain the lay of the land and provide you with information about your day's activities.
The calm waters of the Great Sandy Strait are safe for the family to swim and fish. Plus there are optional water sports, stand-up paddle boards, guided canoe paddles or try a session on the Segways on the beach, for an additional cost. For the bigger children there are tennis courts and volley ball courts- along with laser skirmish and archery sessions on school holidays and weekends. The resort's Sand Bar restaurant also has two large swimming pools to keep you nice and cool during your visit.
Please note: This day trip package is based around the jetty, western beach, The Sand Bar and wallum walkways. and does not permit access to the resort grounds or accommodation areas. Activities mentioned are tide and weather dependent, and appropriate distancing and hygiene practices must be followed at all times.
Kingfisher Bay Resort's Day Away package is not a tour and does not include a full day tour of Fraser Island.