Spirit Whale Watch + K'gari Exclusive 4WD Day Tour
- Продолжительность: 2 дн. (прибл.)
- Код предложения: WW+FRASEREXCLUSIVE
These tours can be taken on any day and in any order you wish, subject to availability. Please note accommodation is not included in fare.
Each tour returns to Hervey Bay on completion.
AM WHALE WATCH CRUISE + FRASER ISLAND EXCLUSIVE TOUR
Adult - $440, Senior (65+yrs) - $430, Student (15-17yrs) - $415, Child - $320 (0-14yrs)
PM WHALE WATCH CRUISE + FRASER ISLAND EXCLUSIVE TOUR
Adult - $430, Senior (65+yrs) - $420, Student (15-17yrs) - $405, Child - $320 (0-14yrs)
If Children travelling under 6 years of age a car seat must be provided.
YOUR FRASER ISLAND EXCLUSIVE TOUR: ( NORMAL FARE $330 Adult, $260 Child)
TOUR TIME: Approx 7.30am to 6.00pm
- Drive along the sand tracks through ancient lush rainforests to CENTRAL STATION, a former forestry camp.
- Walk along the boardwalk of WANGGOOLBA CREEK, known as the invisible creek due to its crystal clear waters
- Take a swim in the crystal clear waters of LAKE MCKENZIE or just relax on its white sandy beaches.
- Travel up famous 75 MILE BEACH to see the burst of colours of the sand cliffs known as the PINNACLES
- Stop for a swim in ELI CREEK as it flows swiftly through the dunes or take a walk around its banks
- Visit the MAHENO SHIPWRECK and learn about its troubled past and how it ended up on Fraser beach
- Pick up and drop off from accommodation in Hervey Bay
- National Park fees & transfers (includes return ferry)
- Guaranteed small group size – maximum 4 guests per tour
- Experienced and friendly guide
- Meals and beverages - Morning tea: muffin bar, tea & coffee, Lunch: individual picnic hampers with gourmet roll, fruit salad, our signature rock candy, red wine, white wine, beer, soft drink or juice. Afternoon tea: champagne, strawberries & chocolate truffles
- Bottled water available throughout the day.
WHAT TO BRING: your camera, swimsuit, towel, flat walking shoes, sunscreen, hat, jacket, polaroid sunglasses, water bottle, money for drinks and refreshments available at the bakery (or bring your own morning and afternoon tea) and souvenirs etc.
YOUR WHALE WATCH CRUISE: ( NORMAL FARE - from $120 Adult, $65 Child )
1/2 Day Whale Watch - AM Cruise 8.30am to 1.00pm OR PM Cruise 1.30pm to 5.30pm, Includes MORNING or AFTERNOON TEA
Tour time is approximate as sometimes the whales just don't let us leave them.
DEPARTURE POINT: Whale Bay Marina, Buccaneer
Drive, Urangan Harbour, Boarding 15 minutes prior to departure
YOUR WHALE WATCH:
- Courtesy Transfers between tourist accommodation and marina·
- Expert commentary on the whales and features of Fraser Island·
- Guaranteed sightings or free return cruise
- 5 viewing decks spread over 4 levels allowing you to move around at your leisure·
- Hydrophone equipped to listen to the whales singing·
- Largest Underwater Viewing Rooms with windows to spy the whales underwater
- onboard tv screens·
- Our fast boat means you get maximum time to spend with the whales, less travelling·
- Kids activities including colouring-in, toys, activity booklet etc·
- Extra comfortable, luxurious and stable catamaran·
- 32 Years family owned and operated whale watching business·
- FREE WiFi
- Friendly and inviting atmosphere suitable for all ages·
- Whole lot of fun
WHAT TO BRING: Your camera,
sunscreen, hat, jacket, wear flat shoes, polaroid sunglasses, money for drinks
and souvenirs etc. We are a licenced vessel.
TO BOOK or ENQUIRE: Phone us on 1800 642 544 or 07 4125 5131 or RIGHT HERE ON LINE.