Spirit Whale Watch + Fraser Fantastic Day Tour
- Durata: 2 Zile (aprox.)
- Cod produs: WW+FRASERFANTASTIC
Why not visit world heritage listed Fraser Island and explore its many picturesque beauty spots and of course you can't miss seeing the spectacular humpback whales of Hervey Bay. Do both and SAVE money!
These tours can be taken on any day and in any order you wish, subject to availability. Please note accommodation is not included in fare. Each tour returns to Hervey Bay on completion of experience.
1/2 DAY WHALE WATCH CRUISE + FRASER ISLAND FANTASTIC DAY TOUR
Full Day Fraser Island Plus half day AM whale watch
Adult - $405, Senior (65+) - $395, Student (15-17yrs) - $380, Child(4-14yrs) - $295, Family (2a + 2ch) - $1290
Full Day Fraser Island plus half day PM whale watch
Adult - $395, Senior (65+) - $385, Student (15-17yrs) - $370, Child (4-14yrs) - $295, Family (2a + 2ch) - $1270
Please note this Fraser Island tour is not suitable for Children 4 years and under.
YOUR FRASER FANTASTIC DAY TOUR: ( NORMAL FARE - From $295 Adult, $240 Child )
TOUR TIME: Approx 7.30am to 6.00pm
- Drive along the sand tracks through ancient lush rainforests to CENTRAL STATION, a former forestry camp
- Walk along the boardwalk of WANGGOOLBA CREEK, known as the invisible creek due to its crystal clear waters
- Stop at LAKE MCKENZIE with its dazzling white sands and clear blue waters for a refreshing swim and photos
- Travel up famous 75 MILE BEACH to see the burst of colours of the sand cliffs known as the PINNACLES
- Stop for a swim in ELI CREEK as it flows swiftly through the dunes or take a walk around its banks
- Visit the MAHENO SHIPWRECK and learn about its troubled past and how it ended up on Fraser beach
- Pick up and drop off from accommodation in Hervey Bay
- National Park fees & transfers (includes return ferry)
- Guaranteed small group size – maximum 6 guests per tour
- Air conditioned 4WD vehicle
- Experienced and friendly guide
- Meals and beverages - Morning tea: tea, coffee, cakes, biscuits, Lunch: Picnic lunch with cold cut meats, rolls, wraps, salads and soft drink, Afternoon tea: Fresh Fruit
- Bottled water, juice, soft drinks, beer and wine
WHAT TO BRING: your camera, swimsuit, towel, flat walking shoes, sunscreen, hat, jacket, insect repellent, polaroid sunglasses, water bottle.
YOUR HALF DAY WHALE WATCH CRUISE: ( NORMAL FARE - 1/2 Day $120 Adult, $65 Child)
AM Cruise 8.30am to 1.00pm or PM Cruise 1.30pm to 5.30pm, Complimentary MORNING OR AFTERNOON TEA
Tour time is approximate as sometimes the whales just don't let us leave them.
YOUR WHALE WATCH INCLUDES:
- Courtesy transfers between Hervey Bay tourist accommodation and marina
- Expert commentary on the whales and features of Fraser Island
- Guaranteed sightings (10/8/ - 10/10) or free return cruise
- 5 viewing decks spread over 4 levels allowing you to move around at your leisure
- Hydrophone equipped to listen to the whales singing
- Largest Underwater Viewing Rooms with windows to spy the whales underwater
- Our fast boat means you get maximum time to spend with the whales, less travelling
- Kids activities including colouring-in, toys, activity booklet etc
- Extra comfortable, luxurious and stable catamaran
- 32 Years family owned and operated whale watching business
- FREE WiFi
- Friendly and inviting atmosphere suitable for all ages
- Whole lot of fun
WHAT TO BRING: Your camera, sunscreen, hat, jacket, wear flat shoes, polaroid sunglasses, money for drinks and souvenirs etc. We are a licenced vessel.
DEPARTURE POINT: Whale Bay Marina, Buccaneer Drive, Urangan Harbour, Boarding 15 minutes prior to departure
TO BOOK or ENQUIRE: Phone us on 1800 642 544 or 07 4125 5131 or RIGHT HERE ON LINE.